Ontario Parking Stall Lease
Do you have an empty parking spot to let? Rent it out with this Ontario Parking Stall Lease.
- This agreement can be used to rent an on-street parking space or a parking stall in a parkade or parking lot.
- The vehicle owner is solely responsible for making sure no items are left in the vehicle. The parkade owner is not liable for any theft or loss.
- The parking space can only be used for parking the vehicle. No other use is permitted.
- Vehicles can be towed if parked in such a manner as to block access to any other vehicle or parking spot.
- Speeding is prohibited in the parkade.
Parking space rentals can generate good income. Buy your copy of the Ontario Parking Stall Lease and get started.
Last Updated: 22-January-2021