Oregon 24 Hour Termination Notice for Unauthorized Occupant
Oregon landlords, if your tenant has an unauthorized person living in a rental unit, you can start the process to evict by serving them with this 24 Hour Termination Notice for Unauthorized Occupant.
- This Notice is to be served on any occupant of the premises who is not the legal tenant.
- The Notice informs the occupant that they are occupying the premises in violation of the rental agreement and they have 24 hours to vacate the premises.
- A Service of Notice form is included to record the details of how the Notice was served on the tenant.
- This legal form template is provided in MS Word format and is easy to download, fill in and print.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Oregon.
Last Updated: 27-January-2022