Oregon Cash Rent Farm Lease
Oregon landowners, do you have farm land you want to lease out? Prepare your paperwork with this template Cash Rent Farm Lease.
- The tenant will pay the landlord a fixed annual rent, that can be paid in installments.
- The tenant will provide all unskilled labor to run the farm, and the landlord will provide all skilled labor required for maintenance and repairs.
- The tenant is responsible for weed control and soil erosion control.
- The landlord will reimburse the tenant at the end of the lease for field work and crop costs for the next year's harvest.
- This is a downloadable legal contract form that is easy to customize for your purposes.
- Intended for use only in the State of Oregon.
Last Updated: 18-August-2021