Oregon Fishing Lease Agreement
OR landowners, charge fishermen a fee to fish in the waterways on your land with this Oregon Fishing Lease Agreement.
- This Agreement can be used for individual fishermen or for groups and organizations.
- The user can only fish at the times of the year permitted by local, State and federal laws.
- The landowner has the right to limit fishing in any body of water in order to preserve the quality of the fish stock.
- The user's right to fish on the property is not transferrable except with the written consent of the landowner.
- The user must take proper care of the property and comply with all rules and regulations. Failure to do so will result in immediate termination of the lease.
- The landowner has no responsibility for the user's safety or that of any guests or invitees, and the user indemnifies and holds the landowner harmless against any claim, loss, cost or damage arising from the user's use of the property.
This Oregon Fishing Lease Agreement is provided in MS Word format, and can be easily edited to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 08-Aug-2016