Lease a house or apartment in Oregon to a tenant with this Fixed Term Residential Lease Agreement.
- The lease runs for a fixed term, such as 1 year.
- The tenant must pay a security deposit, unless the tenancy is week to week. After the first year, the landlord may increase the deposit but must give the tenant 3 months' notice before doing so.
- The tenant must give the landlord prompt notice of any needed repairs. The landlord must make all inside and outside repairs in a timely manner.
- The tenant may not make any alterations or improvements without the landlord's express permission.
- Pets are not allowed unless the landlord gives written permission. An additional pet deposit may be required.
- There are provisions in the lease for a parking stall (if applicable). Only the vehicle(s) listed in the lease are allowed to park in the designated parking.
- The form also includes a Lead Paint Disclosure form as required by federal law, and a Premises Inspection Report, to be completed by the landlord and tenant at the beginning and end of the tenancy.
This Oregon Fixed Term Residential Lease Agreement
is fully editable and can be easily customized to meet your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016