Oregon Fixed Term Residential Lease Agreement
Lease a house or apartment in Oregon to a tenant with this Fixed Term Residential Lease Agreement.
- The lease runs for a fixed term, such as 1 year.
- The tenant must pay a security deposit, unless the tenancy is week to week. After the first year, the landlord may increase the deposit but must give the tenant 3 months' notice before doing so.
- The tenant must give the landlord prompt notice of any needed repairs. The landlord must make all inside and outside repairs in a timely manner.
- The tenant may not make any alterations or improvements without the landlord's express permission.
- Pets are not allowed unless the landlord gives written permission. An additional pet deposit may be required.
- There are provisions in the lease for a parking stall (if applicable). Only the vehicle(s) listed in the lease are allowed to park in the designated parking.
- The form also includes a Lead Paint Disclosure form as required by federal law, and a Premises Inspection Report, to be completed by the landlord and tenant at the beginning and end of the tenancy.
- Fully editable and can be easily customized to meet your needs.
- Intended for use only in the State of Oregon.
Last Updated: 26-August-2021