Oregon property managers, write your client contracts quickly and easily with this template Rental Property Management Agreement.
- The manager is retained on an exclusive basis to rent, lease and manage the rental property.
- The manager will be paid a management fee equal to a percentage of the gross rent (not including security deposits and advance rent).
- The owner authorizes the manager to collect rents, sign leases, enter into contracts, issue late payment notices, undertake legal proceedings, purchase supplies, make repairs, obtain insurance, and pay all recurring bills on the property.
- The owner indemnifies the manager against claims arising from managing the property.
- The property manager will submit a Form 1099 to the IRS each year for the income derived from the property.
This Oregon Rental Property Management Agreement
template is provided in MS Word format, and is easy to download, fill in and print. Buy the form once, and it's yours to use as often as you require.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016