Oregon Self Storage Lease Agreement
This template Self Storage Lease Agreement for Oregon storage businesses makes it easy to write storage contracts for your customers.
- This Agreement can be used for storage of household goods or vehicles.
- The occupant (renter) must provide and maintain an updated list of the contents of the storage unit, with estimated values and names of lienholders.
- The occupant must provide its own locks and obtain adequate contents insurance.
- The facility operator has a lien over the contents of the storage unit to secure the payment of all amounts due under the lease.
- The Oregon Self Storage Lease Agreement is available as a MS Word template that is easy to customize for your unique business needs.
Last Updated: 29-January-2021