Oregon Statement of Security Deposit Refund
OR landlords, prepare a statement of damage deposit amounts for a departing tenant with this Oregon Statement of Security Deposit Refund.
- This template is for residential tenancies only.
- The Statement sets out the amount of the original security deposit and any additional deposits, less any deductions being made for unpaid rent or utilities, cleaning charges, repair charges, etc.
- It also states whether a refund is being paid to the tenant or if any additional amount is still owing to the landlord.
- This form is available as a MS Word download which can be filled in on the computer or by hand.
- Intended for use in the State of Oregon.
Last Updated: 22-June-2021