Outsourcing Consent Agreement
Get consent from a developer to outsource your data management services with this Outsourcing Consent Agreement.
- The Agreement is between a customer, a software developer and a data management services provider.
- The customer licenses software programs through the developer.
- The customer now wants to outsource its data management services to the service provider.
- In order to do so, the customer requires the consent of the developer to allow the service provider to access and use the licensed software.
- This is a generic contract which is not country specific and can be used anywhere.
- The form is available in MS Word format and is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.
Last Updated: 23-August-2021