Get consent from a developer to outsource your data management services with this Outsourcing Consent Agreement.
- The Agreement is between a customer, a software developer and a data management services provider.
- The customer licenses software programs through the developer.
- The customer now wants to outsource its data management services to the service provider.
- In order to do so, the customer requires the consent of the developer to allow the service provider to access and use the licensed software.
- This is a generic contract which is not country specific and can be used anywhere.
The Outsourcing Consent Agreement
is available in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016