Create a joint venture in Prince Edward Island with this template Joint Venture Agreement.
- One of the co-venturers will be the manager of the joint venture, and will be paid a management fee.
- No co-venturer may transfer their interest without the consent of the other venturers.
- If a co-venturer dies, their interest will automatically pass to their spouse or children.
- Each co-venturer has a right of first refusal and piggyback rights on the interest of the other parties, in the event of a sale or transfer.
- Any co-venturer may exercise a shot-gun (buy-sell) provision with respect to the interest of another co-venturer.
This PEI Joint Venture Agreement
is available as a downloadable Microsoft Word file which is fully editable to meet your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016