Rent out office or retail business premises in Prince Edward Island to a tenant with this Standard Form Commercial Lease Agreement.
- The tenant has the option to renew the lease after the initial term expires.
- The template contains optional provisions for mechanical and structural repairs, depending on whether (i) the landlord is responsible for paying for the repairs, or (ii) the tenant is responsible for all repairs.
- The lease also contains alternate paragraphs for payment of the property taxes, depending on whether the landlord or the tenant will be paying the taxes.
- The tenant agrees not to register its leasehold interest against title to the property, but has the right to register a caveat so long as the tenant discharges the caveat at the end of the lease.
- The landlord is not responsible for death or injury to persons on the premises, or for any loss or damage of personal property. The tenant indemnifies the landlord against any claims or actions arising from the lease or the tenant's use of the premises.
This Prince Edward Island Standard Form Commercial Lease Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your needs.