Parenting Agreement for Same Sex Couple
Prepare a Parenting Agreement for a same sex couple who want to have a child with this downloadable template form.
- Scope of Agreement. The contract sets out the parties' intentions as to how the child will be raised.
- Decision Making. The partners will share equally in the responsibilities of rearing, educating, loving and disciplining the child, and will jointly make decisions regarding the child's health and welfare.
- Separation. If the partners separate at some point, they will each do their best to ensure that the child maintains a close relationship with both parents and that they continue to share in the costs and responsibilities of the child's upbringing, regardless of which parent the child lives with.
- This is a generic legal form which is not specific to any country, state, province or region.
- This Parenting Agreement for Same Sex Couple template is in MS Word format and is fully editable to meet your needs.
Last Updated: 07-February-2021