Pennsylvania Conditional Waiver and Release of Lien on Final Payment
Once the final payment comes in on the construction project, Pennsylvania contractors can use this Conditional Waiver and Release form to release their lien rights on the property.
- The release is conditioned upon the payment actually clearing the customer's bank.
- The release does not affect any retensions, holdbacks or disputed amounts.
- The contractor warrants that it has paid or will pay all invoices for labor, materials and equipment on the project.
- This Conditional Waiver and Release of Lien on Final Payment is a digital form that can be reused on all of your jobsites. Download yours now.
- Intended for use only in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Last Updated: 07-June-2021