Photographer Release Agreement for Minors
When photographing an underage model, have a parent or guardian sign this Photographer Release Agreement for Minors prior to the photo shoot.
- The parent (on behalf of the minor) consents to the photographer's use of the model's likeness, and grants the photographer an irrevocable perpetual worldwide right to use the photos for any purpose.
- The parent releases the photographer from any claims or demands, including right to privacy.
- The parent acknowledges that any compensation paid by the photographer is payment in full, and the model will not seek any further amount for the photographer's use of the photos.
- The parent or guardian indemnifies and holds the photographer harmless from any losses incurred from any breach of the Agreement by the minor.
- You can re-use the form as often as you like. Buy it, download it, customize it for your photography studio, and use it whenever necessary.
The Photographer Release Agreement for Minors protects your ownership rights in the photographs you take.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016