Prepare a Prepaid Funeral Deposit Agreement with this customizable template.
- The parties are (i) a provider of funeral services (such as a funeral home) and (ii) a financial institution which will act as trustee and will hold and administer deposits paid by customers of the funeral service provider who wish to pre-arrange and prepay for funeral services.
- The trustee will prepare monthly statements and provide records of all deposits received.
- The trustee has no fiduciary duty to customers of the funeral service provider.
- The trust funds may be assigned to a third party in the event of a sale or transfer of the business.
- The trustee is responsible for providing tax information as required.
- The trustee is indemnified by the funeral home.
This Prepaid Funeral Deposit Agreement
is provided in MS Word format and is fully editable to meet your needs.