Project Development Agreement for Commercial Retail Building
Prepare a Project Development Agreement for a Commercial Retail Project with this ready-made template.
- The agreement is between the owner of the project lands and the developer, with respect to construction and development of a commercial and retail project on the lands.
- The developer is named as construction and development manager of the project.
- The manager's duties include negotiating architectural, engineering and construction contracts and sub-contracts.
- The manager is responsible for obtaining all necessary insurance, permits and licenses, and arranging financing.
- The manager will also manage construction and leasing, coordinate advertising, receive all revenues from the project and pay all liabilities.
This Project Development Agreement for Commercial Retail Project
template is available as a fully editable MS Word download.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016