Quebec Parking Stall Lease Agreement
Make money renting parking spaces with this Parking Stall Lease Agreement template for the Province of Quebec.
- Use this contract to lease out a residential parking spot or a stall in a commercial parkade or parking lot.
- The parking lot owner is not liable for loss of items left in the vehicle.
- The parking stall is to be used only for the purpose of parking the vehicle, and not for storage, vehicle maintenance or other use.
- Improper parking, blocking access, and parking a vehicle other than the one indicated in the Lease may result in the vehicle being towed.
- Speeding in the parking facility is prohibited.
- English language version only.
Don't let those extra parking spaces sit empty. Generate income from them with the Quebec Parking Stall Lease Agreement.
Last Updated: 19-January-2022