Queensland General Tenancy Agreement
Make sure your letting paperwork complies with the Residential Tenancies Act. Download this Queensland General Tenancy Agreement for your tenants.
- This form of tenancy agreement is for houses and flats, and cannot be used for movable dwellings (caravans, mobile homes).
- The Tenancy Agreement can be used for either a fixed term tenancy (such as 1 year) or a periodic tenancy (month to month, etc.).
- If there is more than one tenant, each one is responsible for performing the tenant's obligations under the agreement.
- The template covers the procedure the landlord must follow in order to increase the rent, and instructions for the tenant to make an application to the tribunal if the tenant considers the increase to be excessive.
- The landlord is responsible for paying all taxes, rates and levies for the property, except for charges for metered services (electricity, water, etc.), which must be paid by the tenant.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended for use only in the State of Queensland, Australia.
Last Updated: 03-November-2021