You've decided to establish a residential foster home. You'll need a lot of help to get it off the ground, especially financial help. That's the purpose of this Business Plan template - to help you raise start-up funds.
- This template contemplates a facility which would include residences, charter school curriculum, vocational training, recreational facilities, and counseling and support services.
- This Business Plan is intended to secure government grants and private sector funding.
- The template includes a description of the developmental phases (pre-construction, construction and operational) of the facility, an overview of the facility's operations and services, and a financial model.
- There are instructions in each section to help guide you.
- Also includes a Confidentiality Agreement to protect against disclosure of your proprietary information.
- This business plan template is a fully customizable document in MS Word format.
A well thought out business plan is essential in order to demonstrate to government authorities, lenders and investors that you have the expertise and capability to succeed with your venture.
Last Updated: 04-June-2019