If you were terminally ill and unable to communicate, would your family know your wishes regarding medical treatment? Make an Advance Health Care Directive and be sure your instructions are followed.
- This Advance Directive package is for Saskatchewan residents.
- With this form (also called a Living Will), you can appoint someone close to you to act as your proxy, to make decisions and give instructions to your physician when you aren't able to, because of illness or injury.
- You can use the Directive to set out your wishes regarding what types of medical treatment you want or don't want.
- This package contains the following forms for Saskatchewan:
- Advance Health Care Directive,
- Declaration of Incapacity by Two Physicians form,
- information and instructions to help you complete the form.
This Saskatchewan Advance Health Care Directive Package is a downloadable MS Word file. You can use the template more than once. For instance, both you and your spouse or partner can prepare a Directive using the same package. No need to buy multiple copies.
Last Updated: 30-March-2021