Rent out office or other business premises in Saskatchewan to a tenant with this customizable Commercial Triple Net Lease Agreement.
- This is a triple net lease carefree to the landlord, which means that the tenant pays for everything to do with the premises including structural repairs.
- The tenant has an option to renew the lease for an additional term.
- The tenant will pay all expenses, taxes, levies, and charges against the premises, except for the landlord's income taxes.
- The tenant must carry fire and extended coverage insurance at all times.
- The tenant is responsible for all alterations, improvements, maintenance and repairs.
- Provisions for abatement of rent or termination of the lease if the building is substantially damaged, destroyed or condemned.
- The tenant accepts the lease subordinate to any mortgage or other lien registered against the property.
This Saskatchewan Commercial Triple Net Lease Agreement
template is available in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016