Saskatchewan Joint Venture Agreement
Set up a joint venture with this template Joint Venture Agreement for Saskatchewan.
- One of the co-venturers will manage the joint venture, and will be paid a management fee.
- No co-venturer may transfer their interest without the consent of the other venturers, except upon their death when their interest will automatically pass to their spouse or children.
- Each co-venturer has a right of first refusal and piggyback rights on the interest of the other parties, in the event of a sale or transfer.
- Any co-venturer may exercise a shot-gun (buy-sell) provision with respect to the interest of another co-venturer.
- Available as a downloadable Microsoft Word file which is fully editable to meet your needs.
- Intended to be used only in the Province of Saskatchewan, Canada.
Last Updated: 22-February-2023