Saskatchewan Lease Co-Signer Agreement
If you lease a rental unit to a tenant who is a minor, make sure a parent or guardian signs this Lease Co-Signer Agreement for Saskatchewan.
- The co-signer agrees to:
- allow the landlord to run a credit check,
- guarantee that the tenant complies with the rental agreement,
- guarantee the payment of rent.
- This legal form template is provided in MS Word format and is easy to download, fill in and print.
- Intended to be used only in the Province of Saskatchewan, Canada.
Last Updated: 24-June-2022