School Field Trip Consent Form
Make sure your students get permission for school field trips prior to the event by requiring each student taking part to have this form signed by a parent or guardian.
- The parent or guardian gives the school the authority to provide emergency medical treatment for the student if necessary.
- The parent indemnifies and holds harmless the school, the teachers, the school district and related parties against any liability for injury or death arising from the student's participation.
- The school will provide alternate activities for students who are not participating in the field trip.
- Students must travel on the transportation provided and be picked up and dropped off at the school, unless alternate arrangements have been agreed to in writing by the school in advance.
- The School Field Trip Consent Form is an easy-to-use template provided in MS Word format. Buy, download, customize to your school's needs.
Last Updated: 13-April-2018