Continuing Power of Attorney | Scotland
Make a Continuing Power of Attorney with this easy-to-use form for residents of Scotland.
- With a Continuing Power of Attorney you can appoint someone you trust to deal with your property and financial affairs if you are unable to do so, whether due to absence or incapacity.
- You decide whether to have the Power of Attorney become effective immediately, or at a date you specify, or only if you become incapable of handling your own affairs.
- The form includes instructions and information for completing and registering your Power of Attorney.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in Scotland.
Last Updated: 18-February-2022