Prepare a Residential Care Agreement for patients of a care facility in Scotland with this ready-made template form.
- This Agreement can be used for either short term or long term care.
- The fees paid by the patient (resident) will be based on a financial assessment carried out in accordance with the National Assistance (Assessment of Resources) Regulations 1992.
- If the resident has to temporarily live away from the care facility, the caregiver will keep the accommodation available for the resident and reduce the fee payable.
- The resident, his/her family and the caregiver will develop a plan of care which will be reviewed regularly to ensure that it continues to meet the resident's needs.
- The caregiver will provide accommodation, food, laundry, social care services, and comforts, and maintain the standard of care required by the Regulation of Care (Scotland) Act 2001. The resident is responsible for providing his/her clothing, toiletries and personal items.
- The caregiver will maintain a safe and healthy environment for residents, and will ensure that procedures are in place to manage dispensing of medication.
This Scottish Residential Care Agreement is in MS Word format and is fully editable to fit your particular circumstances.
Last Updated: 05-January-2021