The tenants of a strip mall or shopping center agree to share the common customer parking area under the terms of this Shared Parking Agreement.
- Each tenant will allow the customers of the other tenants access to the parking area.
- Each tenant is responsible for payment of taxes, repairs and maintenance, and other costs for parking stalls on their leased premises.
- Any signs in the parking areas must indicate that parking is for customers of any business in the building.
- This is a generic legal form which can be used almost anywhere.
- The Shared Parking Agreement is available as a downloadable and fully editable MS Word document.
Last Updated: 29-June-2021