Snow Removal Contract Form
Set up your own snow removal business this winter and sign up customers with this customizable Snow Removal Service Contract.
- The contract template can be used for both commercial and residential customers.
- The contractor will provide snow removal and plowing services as required during the winter months.
- The customer will be charged a fee for each snow removal, based on the size and number of areas, and the type of snow removal service provided (plowing, snow blowing, salting, sanding, etc.).
- The customer is responsible for removing vehicles, outdoor furniture, and other items from the areas in which the contractor will be working. The contractor is not liable for damage to any items not removed.
- The contractor will maintain comprehensive general liability insurance at all times during the term of the contract.
- The contractor will not be liable for damage to landscaping, fencing, fixtures or other items which are hidden by snow accumulation, or any damage from snow removal equipment coming into contact with pavement or other surfaces.
- The contractor's employees will not be allowed to work in severe weather or exceedingly low temperatures.
- Don't let winter get you down. Download the Snow Removal Service Contract form and start making money as soon as the snow hits the ground.
Last Updated: 27-January-2022