South Australia Notice to Tenant to Remedy Breach
What can you do if your tenant has breached the tenancy agreement? Serve him/her with this South Australia Notice by Landlord to Tenant to Remedy Breach of Agreement â„ Notice of Termination.
- Notice is required to be given in accordance with the South Australia Residential Tenancies Act 1995 and Regulations.
- In the body of the form, you can set out the details of the tenant's breach and state the date by which the breach must be remedied.
- If the tenant fails to comply within the time period given, the tenancy will be terminated.
- This legal form template includes instructions for the landlord on how the notice must be served in order to comply with the Act and Regulations.
- It also includes information for the tenant on what recourse is available, and what the obligations of the tenant are with respect to vacating the premises.
Every landlord should have a copy of the South Australia Notice by Landlord to Tenant to Remedy Breach of Agreement â„ Notice of Termination. Get yours today.