(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    South Australia Rooming House Agreement

    Do you operate a rooming house or boarding house in South Australia? Rent out your rooms with this Rooming House Agreement, in accordance with the SA Residential Tenancies (Rooming Houses) Regulations 1999.
    • The rental agreement can be used for either a furnished or unfurnished room.
    • The tenant pays for full room and board.
    • The tenancy can be by the week, fortnight or month.
    This South Australia Rooming House Agreement is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your needs.
    Download Type: Microsoft Word
    Last Updated: 14-April-2016
    SKU: 5863