South Carolina Commercial Lease Agreement
Lease office or retail space to a business tenant with this standard form South Carolina Commercial Lease Agreement.
- Renewal. Option for the tenant to renew for an additional term at the end of the lease.
- Property Taxes. Alternate provisions for taxes to be paid by either the landlord or the tenant, as applicable.
- Insurance. The tenant is responsible for carrying comprehensive public liability, fire and extended coverage insurance.
- Structural Repairs. Alternate provisions depending on whether the landlord is responsible for mechanical and structural repairs, or if the tenant is responsible for all repairs.
- Parking. Parking areas are to be shared by all tenants and their employees and customers.
- Damage or Destruction.Provisions for termination or for abatement of rent in the event of damage, destruction, or condemnation of the building.
- This lease agreement template is fully editable to fit your needs.
- Intended for use only in the State of South Carolina.
Last Updated: 16-September-2021