South Carolina Quitclaim Deed for Joint Ownership
Transfer title to a property in South Carolina from one couple to another couple with this Quitclaim Deed for Joint Ownership with rights of survivorship.
- The transferors convey their interest in the real estate to the transferees, but do not provide any warranties regarding the property.
- The transferees will hold title as joint tenants, with rights of survivorship, which means that if one of them dies, title to the property passes to the surviving joint tenant.
- The form includes the required Affidavit for Taxable or Exempt Transfers, and information explaining the contents of the Affidavit.
- Provided in MS Word format, easy to download, fill in and print.
- Intended to be used only in the State of South Carolina.
Last Updated: 27-April-2022