South Dakota Warranty Deed Form
Transfer title to a South Dakota real estate property from a seller to a buyer with this easy-to-use Warranty Deed form.
- The seller (the grantor) gives the buyer (the grantee) the following covenants:
- that the grantor has good and marketable title to the property,
- that the grantor has the legal right and authority to transfer the title to the buyer, and
- that the grantor will forever defend the right of the grantee to possess the property.
- This form is a downloadable legal document in MS Word format.
- Intended for use only in the State of South Dakota
Last Updated: 02-December-2021