Let rooms in a rooming / boarding house to roomers with this Tasmania Rooming House Agreement, in accordance with the Residential Tenancy Act.
- The rental agreement can be used for either a furnished or unfurnished room.
- The tenant pays for telephone charges, prorated water, electricity and gas rates.
- The tenant must abide by the house rules.
- The tenant must keep the room clean, and must not cause damage.
- The tenancy can be by the week, fortnight or month.
This Tasmania Rooming House Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016