Tennessee Mutual Cancellation of Commercial Lease
Cancel a lease of office or retail premises with this Tennessee Mutual Cancellation of Commercial Lease form.
- This agreement is only for commercial tenancies. You will need to use a different form for residential tenants.
- The lessor (landlord) and lessee (tenant) mutually agree that the lease will terminate as of a specific date.
- All rights and obligations of the parties under the lease are extinguished, except for those which accrue prior to the termination date.
- Available in MS Word format, downloadable and fully editable to fit your needs.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Tennessee.
Last Updated: 15-December-2021