Texas 3 Day Notice to Vacate (not for nonpayment of rent)
Serve a tenant who has violated the rental agreement with this Texas 3 Day Notice to Vacate (not for nonpayment of rent).
- The Notice must be served in accordance with the requirements of Title 8 of the Property Code.
- The tenant is notified that they have 3 days to vacate (quit) the premises.
- If the tenant does not vacate the premises, the landlord will file a forcible detainer suit to evict the tenant.
- A Service of Notice form is included, to record the details of service.
- This legal form template is available in MS Word format and is easy to download, fill in and print.
- Intended for use only in the State of Texas.
Last Updated: 05-July-2022