Texas Assignment of Lease by Landlord
TX landlords, have you sold a rental property to a new owner? Transfer the lease interest with this Texas Assignment of Lease by Landlord form.
- The Assignment is between the seller (current landlord), the purchaser of the property (new landlord), and the tenant.
- The tenant covenants to pay rent to the new landlord and continue to perform the tenant's obligations under the lease.
- The seller and purchaser agree to indemnify each other against any claims or actions arising out of any breach of the terms of the assignment.
- The Assignment can be used for both commercial and residential rental properties.
- Intended for use only in the State of Texas.
Last Updated: 29-May-2021