Texas Commercial Triple Net Lease Agreement
Lease office, retail or other business premises to a tenant with this Texas Commercial Triple Net Lease Agreement.
- A triple net lease means that the lessee covers all costs and expenses to do with the premises including structural repairs.
- The lessee has an option to renew the lease for an additional term.
- The lessee will pay all expenses, taxes, levies, and charges with respect to the premises, all utilities and services, and operating expenses for its business.
- The lessee is responsible for carrying fire, extended coverage, and liability insurance.
- The lessee is responsible for all alterations, improvements, maintenance and repairs.
- Provisions for abatement of rent or termination of the lease the event of damage, destruction, or condemnation of the building.
- The lessee agrees to sign a subordination agreement or other documents necessary to subordinate the lease to a mortgage or other charge, if required by the lessor.
- Optional clause for percentage rent to be paid in addition to the base rent, if applicable.
- This legal form is available as a downloadable MS Word template.
- Intended for use only in the State of Texas.
Last Updated: 23-May-2021