Texas Homeowners Association Bylaws
Use this downloadable template to prepare a set of Bylaws for a Homeowners Association in the State of Texas.
- The Bylaws govern how the HOA will be operated, including:
- calling and holding meetings,
- electing a Board of Directors for the Homeowners Association,
- appointing the officers,
- record keeping,
- the responsibilities of the owners, and
- all aspects of operating the business of the association.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Texas.
Last Updated: 11-March-2022