TX landowners, do you let hunters hunt game on your land? Protect your land, your family and yourself with this Texas Hunting Lease Agreement.
- This contract template can be used for individual hunters or for groups and organizations.
- Hunters must abide by all state laws and regulations.
- Hunters agree to take proper care of the land.
- Hunters must observe all safety measures regarding fire and other dangers to the land, the residents and other hunters.
- Hunters are responsible for all damage to land, buildings, crops and stock.
- Every hunter who uses the land must agree to indemnify the landowner against all claims and actions for loss, damage, injury or death.
This Texas Hunting Lease Agreement template is provided in MS Word format, and can be easily customized to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 08-August-2016