Texas Mobile Home Park Lot Lease
Do you run a mobile home park in Texas? Rent lots to your park tenants with this downloadable lease form.
- The landlord must abide by the occupancy restrictions set out in the Federal Fair Housing Act.
- The lease is for a fixed term lease (such as 1 year) and becomes a month to month rental at the end of the term, unless one of the parties gives notice of termination.
- The tenant agrees to pay a security deposit which will be refunded at the end of the lease, less any amounts for damage or unpaid rent or charges.
- The installation, set-up and tie-down of the mobile home must be in accordance with State laws, and the tenant is responsible for ensuring compliance.
- The landlord will provide electrical service, water and sewer, garbage pickup, road maintenance, and care of the common areas.
Make sure your tenant contracts comply with the law - get the Texas Mobile Home Park Lot Lease for your rental office.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016