Texas Patient Consent and Doctor's Lien
Secure payment of your medical fees by getting your patients to sign this Texas Patient Consent and Doctor's Lien Agreement before treatment begins.
- The patient authorizes the doctor / hospital to release any information about his/her injury and treatment for purposes of the personal injury claim.
- Regardless of the outcome of the injury claim, the patient is personally responsible for paying the fees.
- The medical provider has an irrevocable lien over any amounts awarded to the patient. The patient's attorney is directed to satisfy the lien out of the settlement funds.
- This is a reusable legal form. Once you've purchased it, you can use it as often as you like.
- The template can be customized for your specific business needs.
Don't take chances when it comes to getting paid. Download the Texas Patient Consent and Doctor's Lien Agreement today.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016