Looking for funding to buy a live performance theater venue? Potential investors and lenders will want to see your Business Plan. Get started with this easy template.
- The purpose of the Business Plan is to secure financing for either purchasing an existing theater building or constructing a new facility to provide performance spaces, rehearsal studios, classrooms, carpentry workshop and storage areas.
- Funds will be obtained through a combination of sponsorships, grants, and fundraising events.
- The Business Plan includes a SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) analysis, marketing strategy, and a 3-year financial model.
- The Plan also includes a Confidentiality Agreement to protect against disclosure of your proprietary information, such as financial data.
- Each section contains instructions to help you compete the document.
Once you've purchased the form, you can download it and get started on your Theater Business Plan right away. We can help you make the dream come true.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016