Trail Riding Release Form
Trail riding companies regularly face the possibility of injury or damages claims from participants. As an operator, you can limit your exposure to liability by having riders sign this release form before they saddle up.
- Make sure that all riders sign a copy of the Release prior to the trail ride.
- The rider releases the trail riding facility and all related parties from any and all liability.
- The rider acknowledges the risks associated with the ride and the horses, and assumes all responsibility for those risks.
- The rider waives any claims they may have for property loss or damage, injury or death.
- The rider is responsible for arranging travel to and from the starting point of the trail ride.
- Add the Trail Riding Release Form to your shopping cart and check out using the payment option that works best for you. You can then download the form, customize it with your branding and logo, and make any other modifications you like.
Last Updated: 11-April-2018