Translators, hire out your services for translating written or spoken materials with this Translation Agreement.
- The translator's services include translation of documents, interpretation of spoken language, inputting translated documents, translation research, language instruction and cultural training.
- The customer is responsible for supplying the material to be translated and for providing detailed instructions as to format, layouts, deadlines, and degree of difficulty of the original text.
- The customer retains all ownership of the materials. The customer warrants that all materials are owned by or licensed to the customer, and indemnifies the translator against any infringement claims.
- The translator agrees to keep all of the customer's materials and information confidential.
- The customer has the right to an independent review in order to ensure that the translation work is accurate.
- The translator is an independent contractor, and as such is responsible for paying al income tax, payroll taxes and other deductions and withholdings required by law.
- The Agreement includes a Schedule of rates for services.
Always get customers to sign your Translation Agreement before you start work. Otherwise your customer might not honor the terms of your deal.
Last Updated: 25-September-2021