Do you tutor students full-time or part-time? Sign up new students for your services this Tutoring Contract.
- Fees are charged on a per-student basis. The contract contains alternate provisions for fees to be charged either by the hour or at a fixed rate.
- Study materials are not provided by the tutor and must be purchased by the client.
- Rescheduling. Tutoring sessions will not be extended for students who arrive late. Rescheduling or cancellation of tutoring sessions must be arranged with the tutor in advance.
- Missed Sessions. If the student misses a specified number of consecutive tutoring sessions, the contract will be terminated.
- Indemnification. The client indemnifies and holds the tutor harmless for any unsatisfactory academic results. The tutor makes no guarantees regarding the student's scholastic performance or achievements.
- Independent Contractor. The tutor is an independent contractor and is not an employee of the client.
This Tutoring Contract template is an editable legal agreement that you can customize to fit the services you offer.
Last Updated: 05-January-2021