UK Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement (Furnished Premises)
UK landlords, let your furnished house or flat to a tenant with this Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement (Furnished Premises) for England and Wales.
- The tenant must pay stamp duty land tax, council taxes and all utility rates and charges relating to the property.
- The tenant must maintain the premises and furnishings in clean condition and good order and repair.
- The landlord is responsible to maintain and repair exterior of premises (and installations for water, heating, and the like) and to keep the property insured.
- The tenant will be charged an administration fee for dishonoured cheques and if the rent is late.
- The document Includes a Notice to Terminate (with instructions for use), and an Inventory Form, to record the furnishings and items included in the lease.
- This form is for use in England or Wales only, pursuant to the Housing Acts 1988 and 1996.
- This UK Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement (Furnished Premises) template is a fully editable legal document.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016