Commercial Tenancy at Will Agreement | UK
Use this sample template to prepare a Tenancy at Will Agreement for temporary commercial premises in the UK.
- This agreement was written in accordance with English laws.
- The parties do not intend the Agreement to create a period tenancy.
- The tenant must pay all rates, taxes and outgoings.
- The tenant may not assign or sublet the premises.
- The tenancy may be terminated at any time without notice.
- Available in Microsoft Word format and fully editable to meet your needs.
- Intended to be used only within the United Kingdom.
Last Updated: 16-February-2022