Are you planning to buy a company in the UK? Protect your interest in the business by having the vendor sign this Deed of Non-Competition.
- The Non-Competition Agreement is pursuant to a Share Purchase and Sale Agreement between the purchaser and the vendor of the company.
- On completion of the sale, the vendor will be hired or retained by the purchaser for a specified period of time to assist with the transfer of the business.
- The vendor agrees not to be involved in any capacity with a business that competes either directly or indirectly with the business of the purchaser, either during the retainer period or for a specified period of time thereafter.
- The vendor agrees not to solicit customers or employees of the business.
- The vendor agrees not to disclose any confidential information of the business.
- The vendor is not restricted from holding shares or securities in a publicly traded company, up to a certain percentage of voting shares.
This United Kingdom Deed of Non-Competition
template is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016