UK Franchise Agreement
This model Franchise Agreement is a downloadable legal form for UK businesses who want to franchise their business system to franchisees.
- On signing up, the franchisee must pay an initial franchise fee, a training fee, and an equipment fee. The franchisee must also pay an ongoing monthly franchise fee for every month during the term of the agreement.
- The franchisor will supply the franchisee with a manual outlining the business method for operating the franchise, as well as advice and know-how.
- In exchange for the fees paid by the franchisee, the franchisor will supply training and equipment.
- The agreement contains provisions for exclusivity in the event that the franchisee is being granted the exclusive right to the territory.
- Prior to opening the business, the franchisee must obtain a lease, refurbish the premises, hire sufficient staff and purchase and install the necessary equipment.
- If the franchisee operates the business in accordance with the Agreement and the franchisor's method, the franchisee will have the option to renew the Agreement for an additional term.
- The Agreement is governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.
You can download the UK Franchise Agreement by adding it to your shopping cart and proceeding through our secure checkout.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016